Merry Monday #143 {Carollers/Music!}

Welcome to another challenge at Merry Monday! This is the challenge all about Christmas cards and getting a head start on the Christmas season.


Hello everyone! Lori here sharing my challenge with you this week. Christmas caroling is a tradition that you don't see much anymore and I remember growing up out in the country we had carolers who came around and I LOVED it. I would listen to them for hours if I could! I came across this pic on the web and it reminded me of those days and figured it would make a perfect card challenge...Have fun!



1. Each week there will be a brand new challenge posted on Monday at 5am (PST).

2. The challenge will be either a theme, an inspiration photo, a sketch or a colour combo.


3. Each participant is encouraged to comment on 3 cards in the Gallery. (Who doesn't love comments!)


4. Have fun!


5. Follow the weekly challenge closely.


Guest Designer