Merry Monday #156 {Pine Cones, Greens and the Word Believe}



Welcome to another challenge at Merry Monday! This is the challenge all about Christmas cards and getting a head start on the Christmas season.




Hello everyone! Happy Monday! Wendy here as your hostess this week. If you follow along with us every week most of you know that I love my challenges with the "greens & pine cones"! Today I have another challenge for you using those greens, pine cones and adding the word Believe in the mix! I love the look of greens & pine cones at the holidays and when I found this picture I knew I had to use it! Hope you'll play along!  I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations this week in the gallery!




1. Each week there will be a brand new challenge posted on Monday at 5am (PST).

2. The challenge will be either a theme, an inspiration photo, a sketch or a colour combo.


3. Each participant is encouraged to comment on 3 cards in the Gallery. (Who doesn't love comments!)


4. Have fun!


5. Follow the weekly challenge closely.



(Guest Designer)