Merry Monday #159 (Non-Evergreen Trees!}

Welcome to another challenge at Merry Monday! This is the challenge all about Christmas cards and getting a head start on the Christmas season.


Hi Everyone! It is my turn this week (Debbie), to be the hostess for our challenge. I know we all have Christmas tree stamps in our stash, but what about creating a card using a non-Evergreen Tree this week? I'll bet you can find one or two in your stash. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Enjoy all the samples from myself and my team members this week and thanks for joining us!




1. Each week there will be a brand new challenge posted on Monday at 5am (PST).

2. The challenge will be either a theme, an inspiration photo, a sketch or a colour combo.


3. Each participant is encouraged to comment on 3 cards in the Gallery. (Who doesn't love comments!)


4. Have fun!


5. Follow the weekly challenge closely.


(Guest Designer)