Merry Monday #166 {Penguins!}



Welcome to another challenge at Merry Monday! This is the challenge all about Christmas cards and getting a head start on the Christmas season. 

** PLEASE NOTE - For July and August, we will be running our challenges for TWO WEEKS instead of one...so this challenge will run from July 6 to July 19th! Extra time to play and it gives the DT a bit of a break throughout the summer without stopping the Christmas card production ;) Thank you! 

Hello & happy Monday! Wendy here as your hostess this week and I'm asking you to create a Christmas card with a penguin on it. I remember purchasing my first penguin stamp a few years ago and I just love seeing Christmas cards with them on! 

Hope you'll play along and have fun with my challenge. I'm excited to see the gallery full of adorable penguins!  :)



1. Each week there will be a brand new challenge posted on Monday at 5 am (PST).

2. The challenge will be either a theme, an inspiration photo, a sketch or a colour combo.


3. Each participant is encouraged to comment on 3 cards in the Gallery. (Who doesn't love comments!)


4. Have fun!


5. Follow the weekly challenge closely.