Merry Monday #178 {Red & Gold!}

Welcome to another challenge at Merry Monday! This is the challenge all about Christmas cards and getting a head start on the Christmas season. Before we get to our next challenge, we are thrilled to welcome Colleen Foelker to our team! I asked Colleen to share a bit about herself!


Colleen Foelker

I am a retired school teacher, co-owner with my husband of four Papa Murphy's Take n Bake Pizza stores...but now I enjoy retirement as our two daughters and their husbands are involved in the business...it is truly a "family affair"!!   I live in West Linn, Oregon which is a suburb of Portland to the south!  I get to play as much as I want...well, you know there are things like cooking, cleaning, gardening, reading, babysitting etc!
I have 6 grandchildren: 3 boys and three girls oldest is 16, youngest is 6 and three of them live right next door to me, so we get lots of visitors any time of the day.
My BFF is right above me, and boy do we have fun when we get together.
I am so excited to be on this design team with all these awesome ladies! 

Welcome, Colleen!


This week, our hostess extraordinaire is none other than miss Bonnie and here is what she's issuing for you this week:



1. Each week there will be a brand new challenge posted on Monday at 5am (PST).

2. The challenge will be either a theme, an inspiration photo, a sketch or a colour combo.


3. Each participant is encouraged to comment on 3 cards in the Gallery. (Who doesn't love comments!)


4. Have fun!


5. Follow the weekly challenge closely.